Sunday, November 24, 2013

Teacher Confession: Once a child is in my class, I will always refer to him as 'one of my kids' - even when he's #soft skills #self personality #softskills

Amazon.com: Knock Knock Wtf Self-Inking Stamp, 1 Count: Health & Personal Care
Amazon.com: Knock Knock Wtf Self-Inking Stamp, 1 Count: Health & Personal Care
Click here to download
Classroom Decor
Classroom Decor
Click here to download
Teacher Confession: Once a child is in my class, I will always refer to him as 'one of my kids' - even when he's #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Teacher Confession: Once a child is in my class, I will always refer to him as 'one of my kids' - even when he's #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Click here to download
LOVE!!! Teacher
LOVE!!! Teacher
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment