Friday, November 15, 2013

Teacher Confession: Once a child is in my class, I will always refer to him as 'one of my kids' - even when he's grown.

Try approving of #softskills #soft skills #self personality
Try approving of #softskills #soft skills #self personality
Click here to download
Best design ads, #graphic, #graphicdesign, #softskills, #web, #webdesign, #businesscard, #flyers, #ads,
Best design ads, #graphic, #graphicdesign, #softskills, #web, #webdesign, #businesscard, #flyers, #ads,
Click here to download
Do not fear self. #softskills #self personality
Do not fear self. #softskills #self personality
Click here to download
Teacher Confession: Once a child is in my class, I will always refer to him as 'one of my kids' - even when he's grown.
Teacher Confession: Once a child is in my class, I will always refer to him as 'one of my kids' - even when he's grown.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment