Friday, November 22, 2013

Set up classroom transitions to music that happen automatically.I like the idea of using music and visible timers for transitions and activities. I might not have a need for automatic alarms or daily alarms but this could be #softskills #self personality #soft skills

Critical thinking #softskills #self personality #soft skills
Critical thinking #softskills #self personality #soft skills
Click here to download
Set up classroom transitions to music that happen automatically.I like the idea of using music and visible timers for transitions and activities. I might not have a need for automatic alarms or daily alarms but this could be #softskills #self personality #soft skills
Set up classroom transitions to music that happen automatically.I like the idea of using music and visible timers for transitions and activities. I might not have a need for automatic alarms or daily alarms but this could be #softskills #self personality #soft skills
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment