Sunday, November 24, 2013

NonFiction Detective Cards can be used with any NonFiction text. Kids complete the pre-reading, as I read, and post reading cards. What better way to help your kids become very familiar with nonfiction? :) priced item

NonFiction Detective Cards can be used with any NonFiction text. Kids complete the pre-reading, as I read, and post reading cards. What better way to help your kids become very familiar with nonfiction? :) priced item
NonFiction Detective Cards can be used with any NonFiction text. Kids complete the pre-reading, as I read, and post reading cards. What better way to help your kids become very familiar with nonfiction? :) priced item
Click here to download
Soft #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Soft #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Click here to download
This is a handbook that I share with the new paraprofessionals that join my classroom team to work with a Kindergarten friend. I suggest that you t...
This is a handbook that I share with the new paraprofessionals that join my classroom team to work with a Kindergarten friend. I suggest that you t...
Click here to download
Grilled Rainbow Chard with Fava Beans and Oregano #Recipes
Grilled Rainbow Chard with Fava Beans and Oregano #Recipes
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment