Sunday, November 24, 2013

I think this is neat to just have handy. Instead of having to look through the big long document I or general education teachers can have this and it is easy and quick to get quick information to use within your class and teaching for these students.

Education #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Education #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Click here to download
Free Perspective Taking Poster and blog post about Space Hero Social Skills by If Only I Had Super #softskills #soft skills #self personality
Free Perspective Taking Poster and blog post about Space Hero Social Skills by If Only I Had Super #softskills #soft skills #self personality
Click here to download
I think this is neat to just have handy. Instead of having to look through the big long document I or general education teachers can have this and it is easy and quick to get quick information to use within your class and teaching for these students.
I think this is neat to just have handy. Instead of having to look through the big long document I or general education teachers can have this and it is easy and quick to get quick information to use within your class and teaching for these students.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment