Friday, November 22, 2013

GREAT IDEA! Secretly have every teacher from kindergarten to high school sign this book and give to your child at their graduation.

GREAT IDEA! Secretly have every teacher from kindergarten to high school sign this book and give to your child at their graduation.
GREAT IDEA! Secretly have every teacher from kindergarten to high school sign this book and give to your child at their graduation.
Click here to download
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Click here to download
Henri J.M. Nouwen
Henri J.M. Nouwen
Click here to download
Learn with Joy - Happy National Teacher's Day to all those who have influenced and taught us along our personal journey...
Learn with Joy - Happy National Teacher's Day to all those who have influenced and taught us along our personal journey...
Click here to download
Manners do matter...
Manners do matter...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment