Monday, November 25, 2013

{FREEBIE} The poem has been divided into 28 cards in a "I have, Who Has" fashion. Students will have to listen carefully as they only get the 3 or 4 words in poem ahead of their lines. I have also listed several alternate ways to enjoy the included cards. I have used this activity for over 10 years in my classroom and my students have loved it every year. I am offering it as a free resource as my Holiday gift to you!

{FREEBIE} The poem has been divided into 28 cards in a "I have, Who Has" fashion. Students will have to listen carefully as they only get the 3 or 4 words in poem ahead of their lines. I have also listed several alternate ways to enjoy the included cards. I have used this activity for over 10 years in my classroom and my students have loved it every year. I am offering it as a free resource as my Holiday gift to you!
{FREEBIE} The poem has been divided into 28 cards in a "I have, Who Has" fashion. Students will have to listen carefully as they only get the 3 or 4 words in poem ahead of their lines. I have also listed several alternate ways to enjoy the included cards.    I have used this activity for over 10 years in my classroom and my students have loved it every year. I am offering it as a free resource as my Holiday gift to you!
Click here to download
Now this is a great PBIS form. This is perfect for those kids who never seem to get #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Now this is a great PBIS form. This is perfect for those kids who never seem to get #soft skills #self personality #softskills
Click here to download
Writing Offices for students. The students have these offices available when they are writing and can refer to the info.
Writing Offices for students. The students have these offices available when they are writing and can refer to the info.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment